Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Structure
Working Principle of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
Features of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
- The emulsification process of the main pot is carried out under the condition of full sealing, which prevents the pollution of dust and microorganism.
- The material in the pot can be emulsified by high-speed internal circulation shear of the homogenizer and can be mixed clockwise or counterclockwise. Clockwise mixing is frame scraping wall mixing and counterclockwise mixing is slurry mixing.
- The scraper agitator has centrifugal effect during operation, making the PTFE scraper cling to the wall of the pot, which can effectively solve the problem of material staining on the wall of the pot and no dead angle.
- Material dispersion, homogenization, emulsification, and mixing can be completed in a short time.
- Real-time measurement and control parts of the vacuum mixer homogenizer can easily control the temperature, pressure, pH value and other parameters.
- The structure of the vacuum emulsifying mixer is brief and reasonable with simple operation.