Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Structure
The vacuum emulsifying mixer consists of a vacuum-resistant vessel with a jacket for heating and cooling. Equipped with a high-speed homogenizer, scraping agitator, vacuum pump, and hydraulic pump for lifting, heating & cooling system. Our vacuum mixer homogenizer comprises many parts, including electrical control system, a vacuum device, a heating, and cooling system, a temperature control system, and pots for oil, emulsifying, and water. The control panel is where all the mixer's operations carry out. The controls include the lighting power system, the main pot's constant functioning, control of the main pot's stirring operation, access to the vacuum system's operation, and the water and oil pot's mixing and heating process.
Working Principle of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
With the help of precise processing technology, high cooperation between the rotor and stator, and the high-speed rotation of a powerful motor causes vacuum between the rotor and stator, and materials are inhaled from the top and bottom of the rotor and stator. The strong kinetic energy makes the rotor produce extremely high linear velocity, which makes the material fly out after strong impact, crushing, centrifugal extrusion, liquid layer friction, and strong shearing between the clearance of rotor and stator, and generate strong turbulence under the action of various forces in different directions. Stable emulsions are produced by depolymerizing, dispersing, homogenizing, refining, and shearing the material through our advanced vacuum mixer homogenizer.
Features of Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer
- The emulsification process of the main pot is carried out under the condition of full sealing, which prevents the pollution of dust and microorganism.
- The material in the pot can be emulsified by high-speed internal circulation shear of the homogenizer and can be mixed clockwise or counterclockwise. Clockwise mixing is frame scraping wall mixing and counterclockwise mixing is slurry mixing.
- The scraper agitator has centrifugal effect during operation, making the PTFE scraper cling to the wall of the pot, which can effectively solve the problem of material staining on the wall of the pot and no dead angle.
- Material dispersion, homogenization, emulsification, and mixing can be completed in a short time.
- Real-time measurement and control parts of the vacuum mixer homogenizer can easily control the temperature, pressure, pH value and other parameters.
- The structure of the vacuum emulsifying mixer is brief and reasonable with simple operation.